Friday, November 14, 2014

Safety on the Internet

In lesson 2.06, I was introduced to internet safety. However, I was not aware that there weren't any internet safety rules. In my opinion there should be safety rules with all the internet bullying and deaths that occur from it. I don't believe it should be governed but, I believe it should monitored for various reasons. As I stated above for the deaths that occur from cyber bullying. Another reason it should be monnitored is to check for threats towards a person or the country. A lot of illegal things happen on the internet that has happened in the world and possibly could have been prevented if the government knew about it.

Photo Credit: http://senior-learning.wikispaces.com/file/view/lesson4-art.png/278606920/645x363/lesson4-art.png

No comments:

Post a Comment